SAN FRANCISCO — Asian Law Caucus’ 15th annual Trivia Night is coming up on Saturday, Dec. 8, at St. Mary’s Cathedral’s Patron’s Hall, 1111 Gough St. (at Geary), San Francisco. Doors open at 6 p.m. and the contest is from 7 to 10 p.m.
Parking is free; food and drinks will be available for purchase.
By popular demand, writer, actor and comic Harold Byun will be emceeing the event again.
Questions will cover a wide variety of topics, including food, sports, music, movies, geography, science and current events. Sample questions:
• What food item literally means “little tongue”?
• After sweet, salty, bitter and sweet, what is the name of the newest basic taste?
• From the movie “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off,” what is the name of the Sausage King?
How to register:
– Choose a team captain and organize a team of eight to 12 players.
– Complete and submit this registration form (and return by email, fax or postal mail): http://www.asianlawcaucus.org/wp-content/uploads/Entry-Form_2012.pdf
– Pay at the event with cash, check or credit card to your team captain. If you are a sponsor, you can submit your check or credit card payment in advance.
Participants will be supporting the work of the Asian Law Caucus while having fun at the same time. Every team will win a prize, and the top two will also receive trophies.
Register by Friday, Nov. 30. Registration is $40 general, $20 for students and non-profit employees. Team sponsorships are available at various levels and come with perks. For more information, contact Audee at (415) 896-1701, ext. 131 or email@example.com.